About CourseThis Beginners Course is for • Senior secondary school pupils offering math and especially further math. • Undergraduates in humanities, social, biological and medical sciences. • Science and engineering student at the lower levels or even higher levels • Parents and guardians. • General public.
Goals of Interactive Mathematics with Python Programming
- To reduce the dread of mathematics among participants and demonstrate that rather than being something difficult, it is your ally in solving otherwise intractable problems.
- Show the link between the patterns of nature and understanding mathematical concepts
- Create an awareness in pupils that the different topics are never in isolation but relate. Capitalize on this relationship to develop a programming culture
1. Single participant registration: N10,000
2. Parent with one child: Participating Parent gets 75% discount
3. Parent with 2 or more children: Participating Parent gets free access
4. Company/School Registration for 5 participants: Gets 5 extra slots
5. Company/School Registration for 10 participants: Gets unlimited participant access
What Will I Learn?
- 20 topics listed in the SSCE Further Math Syllabus with be covered in 4-5 Modules. Most will be made into actionable, practical concepts with Python programming.
- Basic Python will be taught concurrently with the mathematics topics.
- - It is expected that the more topics we cover, the stronger the student will be in the ability to program in Python.
- - Python libraries will be used for computations, graphics and animations.